Jobs @ Palau Embassy Tokyo
JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
Opening Date: May 15th, 2023
Closing Date: May 31st, 2023
Position: Administrative Staff
Salary: ¥3,500,000 ~ (Annual)
Duty Station: Embassy of the Republic of Palau in Japan
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interpretation in meetings /Translation of documents.
- Help manage, organize, and coordinate schedules of meetings, seminars, events, receptions, etc.
- Receive and respond to inquiries in a courteous and timely manner by phone/fax/email/mail.
- Tasks assigned by the Ambassador and/or the Minister-Counsellor.
- Other administrative work.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Fluent in English and Japanese
- Valid status of residence in Japan
- Valid Japanese Driver’s License (Ordinary Motor vehicle)
- Submission of a Health Certificate (for Employment)
- Submission of Police Certificate (Certificate of Criminal Record)
- Submission of Copy of College Diploma (Bachelor’s Degree)
- Must be able to work on flexible hour schedule
Competencies, Values, and Skills:
- Communication and proper protocol
- Trustworthy and courteous
- Dependable and Loyal
- Basic Computer skills (Microsoft Office 365)
- Administrative and clerical office skills preferred
- Experience of working in public affairs is an advantage
Please contact us for any questions. Send us your Application and CV to the following.