Jobs @ Palau Embassy Tokyo
JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
Opening Date: June 12th, 2019
Closing Date: Continuous
Position Title: Driver/ Office Assistant
Salary: USD $ 30,000~ (Annual)
Duty Station: Embassy of the Republic of Palau in Japan
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Driver for Ambassador or other diplomat(s) to events, receptions and other designated locations.
- Delivery of documents, packages and related courier functions.
- Office Assistant
- Help manage, organize, and coordinate schedules of meetings, seminars, events, receptions, etc.
- Assist in administrative work
- Receive and respond to inquiries in a courteous and timely manner by phone/fax/email/mail.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Valid status of residence in Japan
- Valid Japanese Driver’s License (Ordinary Motor vehicle)
- Submission of a Health Certificate (for Employment)
- Submission of Police Certificate (Certificate of Criminal Record)
- Submission of Proof of Driving Record (5 yrs.)
- Submission of Copy of College Diploma (Bachelor’s Degree)
- Confident with communicating in English and Japanese
- Must be able to work on flexible hour schedule
Competencies, Values, and Skills:
- Communication and proper protocol
- Trustworthy and courteous
- Dependable and Loyal
- Basic Computer skills (Microsoft Office 365)
- Administrative and clerical office skills preferred
Please contact us for any questions. Send us your Application and CV to the following.
For any inquiries, contact careers[at]palauembassy.or.jp
(replace [at] with “@”)