As of August 7, 2020 9:00AM
Status in Palau
- Confirmed Cases : 0
- Person Under Investigation: 0
- Suspension of Government Employee Travel.
- Continue to strengthen quarantine measures within Palau and maintain readiness to respond if COVID-19 cases are identified.
- Essential air services to and from Palau shall be re-established beginning no later than September 1, 2020.
- All travelers with travel history originating from or transiting through mainland China, Hong Kong or Macau within 14 days of their arrival in the Republic of Palau are prohibited entry. (Exemption may be made to this prohibition for Palauan citizens and residents, provided that such persons submit to a comprehensive health screening and 14-day quarantine upon arrival in Palau.)
- Submission of a Health Declaration Form upon arrival to Palau is required.
- Any person arriving must submit to all testing and quarantine procedures as determined by the Minister of Health.
- No cruise ship shall be allowed to enter unless the captain submits satisfactory proof that the vessel has not called in mainland China, Hong Kong, or Macau, that none of its passengers originated from or transited through those destinations within 14 days of boarding the vessel, and that every passenger is free from COVID-19.
Scheduled Commercial Flights – Flight Status
United Airlines (Palau-Guam): Suspended until further notice
United Airlines (Palau-Manila): Suspended until further notice
Korean Airlines (Palau-Incheon): Suspended until further notice
Asiana Airlines (Palau-Incheon): Suspended until further notice
China Airlines (Palau-Taipei): Suspended until further notice
Caroline Islands Air (Palau-Yap): Suspended until further notice
Cargo Flights – Flight Status
Asia Pacific Airlines (Palau-Guam): Operating every Thursday
Friday, August 7, 2020
Thursday, April 30, 2020
Monday, April 6, 2020
Tuesday, March 31, 2020
Thursday, March 19, 2020
- A Statement from the President Regarding Developments in the Local and International Fight Against COVID-19
Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Monday, March 9, 2020
- Statement from the President Regarding the Test Results of Palau’s First Person Under Investigation for COVID-19
- Coronavirus Status in Palau (As of March 7, 2020)
Wednesday, March 4, 2020
Friday, February 14, 2020
Wednesday, February 5, 2020